Monday, August 14, 2006

The Game of Tag

I've been tagged by Arwen.

Here's how this tag is played:

The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then you tag 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I am a practioner of the medical arts. I am semi-retired now, however. I specialized in tooth extraction, ear care, and wound care.

2. I am the alpha dog in our house.

3. I love swimming, but once a fish bit my tail and it got infected.

4. I am very muscular and love knocking people over when I want attention.

5. I have a bit of a vision impairment, but it doesn't seem to be progressing.

I tagged Moonshadow, Ferris & Cameron, Nemo & Lilo, Phoebe & Bobbe, and Katsu.

6 comments:

Ender said...

Wow, I didn't know that fish could/would bite, I better stay out of water that has fish!

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hey Doc,

I need some medical advice.

I have a Big Black Lump called Opy I just cant get rid of!

I was hoping you could prescribe some medicine to make her Go Away!

Chuck

ranger said...

hi doc! thanks for visiting me....you need to write more cause you are interesting. lots of wags,

-*w00f*

Dr. Misha Meepenstein said...

Chuck, take 2 tablets of "Opy Be Gone" and call me in the morning.

Ranger, Thanks for your kind words. I'll try to work it into my schedule.

Woofwoof said...

Doctor,
How can you have vision impairment, if you eat lots of carrots?

Dr. Misha Meepenstein said...

Woof Woof, sadly no. I have a vision impairment myself and I eat a lot of carrots. But vision is over rated anyway!