Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to my journal. Unlike my apprentice, Turbo, I will only be posting when I have a worthwhile point to make. As you may well be aware of, I am the boss of our pack. I let that Human who lives with us think she's in charge, but we all know the truth, now don't we?

Yes, I am a practitioner of the medical arts. For years I was the attending physician in our household. I was there to treat wounds, ear infections, and baby teeth that were unwilling to fall out on their own volition. Now I am semi-retired. I've let Turbo handle part of my practice.

Enjoy your day, and check back periodically to see if I've posted anything new.

4 comments:

IndyPindy said...

Hi Meepie!

Are you all going to join the Husky Bloggers Ring? You should! That would put the total over TWENTY!!!

We Huskies will take over the world yet!

Dr. Misha Meepenstein said...

Yes, I think that would be a splendid idea. Anything for husky world domination!

PetraZ said...

dEar dR. mEepenstein,

It is wonderful to have a husky doctor in residence. You can lie on my couch anytime.

Dr. Misha Meepenstein said...

Hi Tara. The problem is with the patients, however. They don't always stay put for me to work on.